Today, more than 60 million Americans rely on Medicare.
With healthcare costs spiraling upwards, choosing the right plan is one of the most important financial decisions a retiree can make. According to the Kaiser Family Foundation, the average Medicare beneficiary has access to 33 Medicare Advantage plans, so finding the right coverage at the best price can be confusing and complicated. 
Helping clients reduce premiums by up to 5%
Financial advisors can deliver additional value to their clients by helping them navigate the Medicare plan selection and enrollment process.
Consider that nearly half of consumers who switch Medicare plans during the annual enrollment period, between October 15 and December 7, reduce their premiums by five percent or more.
With insights into client healthcare coverages and costs, advisors can create financial plans that take into account a more comprehensive view of clients’ health and wealth. Clients gain confidence and peace of mind knowing that their financial plan is protected from unexpected healthcare expenses.
Navigating Medicare options with clarity and confidence
Advisors and clients don’t need to be health insurance experts to navigate Medicare.
Available at no cost to advisors and their clients through integrations with both the Envestnet and Envestnet | MoneyGuide platforms, Healthpilot is a digital engagement platform that simplifies the Medicare health insurance plan selection and enrollment process.
Healthpilot not only streamlines Medicare plan management for clients, it also merges health insurance coverage and healthcare expense estimates into a personalized, holistic digital experience enabled by Envestnet. Using Healthpilot, clients can:
- Directly enroll in their chosen Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, and Medicare Prescription Drug coverage option online in less than 15 minutes.
- Automatically relay to the advisor the estimated out-of-pocket expenses and savings based on their insurance plan selection for incorporation into their financial plan.
- Receive real-time access to Medicare plan/benefit highlights, doctor/drug updates, and other plan information.
- Receive updates on modifications to health plans made by insurers.
- Log into Healthpilot at any time, from any location, and on any type of device to review their plan selections and benefits.
For advisors, Healthpilot offers guidance on how to effectively engage with clients who are Medicare age or nearing age 65 about Medicare insurance plan enrollment and selection. Advisors also have access to an extensive library of Medicare and healthcare resources.
Help clients meet their healthcare needs during Open Enrollment
Medicare Annual Enrollment is open from October 15 to December 7.
Help your clients meet their changing healthcare needs by finding the right Medicare plans with Healthpilot. Your clients can get the coverage they need in just three easy steps:
- Guided Process. Healthpilot securely collects your client’s address, doctors, and medications.
- Tailored Recommendations. The Healthpilot platform analyzes your clients’ needs and their available Medicare options. Clients can explore recommended plans and chat with a Healthpilot professional for help.
- Apply in just minutes. Choose a plan, complete key details, review, and click the enroll button. And your clients are done!
For more information on helping your clients manage their Medicare coverage with Healthpilot, contact Alli Jordan at LibertyFi: libertyfi.com/contact.
 “Medicare - Statistics & Facts,” statista.com, Last accessed 11/16/21. https://www.statista.com/topics/1167/medicare/#dossierKeyfigures
 “Medicare Advantage 2021 Spotlight: First Look,” KFF.org, Last accessed 11/16/21, https://www.kff.org/medicare/issue-brief/medicare-advantage-2021-spotlight-first-look/