Naviter Wealth, a private, independent wealth management firm headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, is dedicated to helping its ultra-high-net-worth clients across the U.S. navigate their financial journeys. The team at Naviter has established their clients as partners and offers superior, relationship-focused service.
Because of that dynamic, Naviter was looking for a way to provide flexible portfolio management and performance reporting that would meet their clients’ specific needs and high expectations.
Together we have:
- Worked to set up and tailor the Envestnet platform — from billing to models, cash management, client portals, and more — to meet Naviter’s preferred workflows.
- Ensured that performance reports provided the right level of information for clients based on accurate data.
- Migrated to Unified Managed Accounts trade models collectively to make needed allocation changes quickly and easily across multiple entities.
As a result, Naviter has streamlined its accounts and registrations to drive customer satisfaction.
- 91% of clients have less than five custody accounts across all registrations, down from an average of seven accounts per registration.
- 14 custom styles of performance reporting were created, which were particularly important for the alternative investments.
- Model updates, which used to be a multi-day process, now take, on average, 30 seconds to update across all accounts.
For more information on how we helped Naviter streamline its accounts and registrations to drive customer satisfaction, download our case study.
LibertyFi is the industry leader in Envestnet middle office consulting services and has extensive experience helping over 40 independent, growth-oriented RIAs evaluate their technology needs. To learn how we can help you, contact Alli Jordan at LibertyFi: libertyfi.com/contact.