To drive growth, you need to be able to scale your service offering and increase your client base while controlling costs. This also means that your team’s productivity needs to increase. But how?
By running your firm with wealth management technology, supported by experienced consultants, you can automate workflows, increase advisor productivity, and standardize operations. All of this means that your team of advisors can offer a greater number of clients the consistent experiences they expect.
Driving Growth with Expertise from Strategic Partners
With help from LibertyFi consultants, you can configure your wealth management platform to create automated workflows that promote consistent and repeatable experiences for both advisors and clients. We collaborate with our strategic partners to deliver a seamless conversion process that includes:
- Custodian integration
- Investment mapping
- Transition of client accounts
- Wealth platform training in the Client Portal, model management, reports, and more
- Platform configuration to meet your firm’s specific needs
- Ongoing support to build advisor familiarity and confidence in use of the platform
Our Network of Strategic Partners
Beyond LibertyFi supporting your tech operations, our clients also benefit from our strong relationships with trusted strategic partners. These partners focus on the non-differentiating areas of your practice so you can concentrate on meeting with clients. Our partners include:
- Custodian - Consultants from The RIA Works generate the custodial paperwork you need to establish accounts and transition clients. The RIA Works send you packages that you can forward to clients or review with them in person.
- Investment management - OCIO experts from WealthShield can provide your clients with personalized investment strategies at scale.
- Compliance experts from AdvisorAssist can review business processes to ensure they promote regulatory compliance. These partners can also help with an SEC audit.
- Business experts from Wealth Advisor Growth Network (WAGN) have over 45 years combined experience building and running RIAs.
- Advisor services including tools, operational solutions, and investment support services from ORG Partners.
- Insurance services from AIK2 to cost-effectively ensure and protect your most valuable asset, your firm.
Download our network of strategic partners here.
Integrated wealth management software supported by technology consultants can help you cost-effectively scale your firm. Start achieving your business goals by providing advisors and clients with more consistent, streamlined experiences. With our experience running RIAs with technology, we can help.
For help driving growth, contact Alli Jordan at LibertyFi: libertyfi.com/contact.