The following documents show how to process each request in a step-by-step format
Password for voice recordings is: Libertyfi1
- Distribution Instructions will be provided later – choose this if ACH & tax instructions are on file at the custodian
- FA/Client will distribute – choose this to distribute manually at the custodian once the funds have settled
- Completing this request ensures the account will not be billed on, reported on, or traded
- This request only closes the account on the Envestnet platform. You must also close at the custodian
- For APM accounts you MUST go and liquidate the positions before the SR is submitted
- You can protect cash before an account is set up. Include the details in the body of the email when sending an SIS for processing to email@example.com.
- Use this if the client is taking out a withdrawal soon - you must rebalance after protecting the cash
- If the account already has enough cash to cover the distribution, the system will not place the trades.
- For annual distributions, go ahead and set up the SW, then do a Modify Systematic Withdrawal once you know the upcoming years RMD amount.
- First Distribution Date – Choose the exact same date that is set up at the custodian level.
Modify Goal Program Selection
- Unified Managed Account – if you are choosing an existing UMA Model
- Build Unified Managed Account – if you are building a Custom UMA
- Advisor as Portfolio Manager – if you are choosing an existing APM Model
- Build Advisor as Portfolio Manager – if you are building a Custom APM
- Separate Accounts – choose if you are just using SMA’s
- FSP Programs – if you are choosing an FSP
- LibertyFi PMC Foundation – PMC’s Foundation Portfolios