THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WILL HELP YOU navigate THE client portal
Client Portal Instructional Video
- Launch Investor Meeting - used to hide info of all other clients
- REQUIREMENTS FOR CLIENT PORTAL - Must have SSN & Email
- QPR's in Client Portal - The system automatically generates quarterly reports that are uploaded directly to the client portal.
- QPR Removal in Client Portal - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client Portal Login History - there is a column in the Clients tab that shows the number of logins & history.
- Adding a Yodlee account - can always add via external accts tab in Practice Tab. Always check the Wellness tab in Client Portal as well
- Closing a Yodlee account - Adding close dates is not the correct way to close Yodlee accounts. The proper way to close Yodlee accounts involves logging into the client portal, navigating to the account, clicking the “Manage Account” drop down menu and selecting “Delete Account”
- Client Portal Personalized Activation Email Instructions - Select multiple clients/family members and choose the option “Online Access Activation” from the wrench icon (Online Access Activation). Upon clicking the option “Online Access Activation,” the advisor can view the “Access Activation” popup and make edits to the email that will be sent to the selected client(s)
- Client Portal Login History - found in the Clients tab. Column titled “Logins”
- QPR Removal in Client Portal – Email email@example.com
- Client Portal - the client does not have the ability to reset their PW. The advisor will need to do that